frequently asked questions
Find more help here
- How much does a key card cost?
- Placing a bulk order for the key
- Ordering a replacement for a lost or damaged key
- key Product Guide
- key Terms and Conditions
- Requesting a Refund on key Products
- How To Contact Us
- How long are products valid for?
- Why can't I collect my top up on a Stagecoach bus?
- What travel products are available?
- Why can't I see my top up on the bus?
- Why can I only purchase one product at a time?
- Can I use a multi-trip X90 or airline key on local buses in Oxford?
- How do I use my key on the bus?
- Do I need to buy a new key when this card expires?
- Do I have to wait until my key has expired before I can top-up?
- Will I lose money if I buy a top-up “prematurely”?
- How quickly does a top-up take effect?
- How do I know how many travel-credits I have left?
- Do I need more than one key if I travel on more than one service?
- Do I lose my travel credit if my card is lost or stolen?
- Can anyone else use my key?
- Why do you need so much of my personal data for a bus pass?
- New Users